Our combined experience is varied, we have worked with corporates, SMEs, NGOs, and the Government Sector in a number of locations throughout New Zealand, Mexico, Israel, Australia, USA, UK, and South East Asia.
- Air New Zealand – Foresight and scenario planning exploring the future of long haul travel. customer experience and engineering.
- Inland Revenue Department – Foresight and scenario planning to consider the future of data storage and data privacy.
- Industrial Research Limited – Development of a foresight led customer engagement process to link longer term commercial outcomes to science research and engineering.
- The Royal New Zealand Plunket Society – Developing the future families online foresight and decision making programme. A platform to encourage families to consider their future.
- Sucrogen – A vertically integrated sustainable development strategy for New Zealand and Australia.
- The World Bank Institute – Facilitating workshops to consider the ways communities in Bangkok and Hanoi could respond and adapt to the impacts of climate change.
- Southern Cross Healthcare – Provider networks strategy development.
- Be.Accessible – Foresight and scenario development to inform the development of a engagement methodology.